Your proposal defense dates are approaching and I'm sure that all of you put a lot of effort working on your thesis in that regard!
Just a kind reminder for the notes of your proposal defense:
(1) For the arrangement of defense room, please inform the office of your defense date as soon as possible. Here I would like to show my gratitude that most of you have submitted your defense date. Please check with me if you are not sure your defense room!
(2) Please submit your thesis draft to each of your committee members at least 1 week prior to your proposal defense. You are required to reserve few days to let your committee members read your written thesis!
(3) Please come to office to get the expense for your committee members at least 1 day prior to your proposal defense.
(4) Sorry that students are required to set up their defense place on their own since we have limited manpower in office.
(5) REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Assessment Form for Thesis Proposal (Form 3) → One copy for one committee member INDIVIDUALLY
- The Scoring Sheet of Proposal (Form 4) → One copy for one committee member TOTALLY
(6) Please return ALL THE FORMS signed by committee members and ONE COPY OF YOUR PROPOSAL DRAFT back to the office after your defense.
Furthermore, you may find the notes of required standard of proposal thesis and required forms in the attachmentfor your reference!
Please do inform me if you have any further inquiries in that regard. Thank you so much and keep working on your thesis, dear!